KS1 Teaching Assistant
Closing date: 5th July 2019 Start Date: September 2019
Position: Full Time Permanent salary: 19650
Are you a looking to join our KS1 team?
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate teaching assistant to join our hardworking team. This role will be full time.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference check.
Our KS1 team can offer you:
• a supportive, innovative and committed staff team with a range of expertise;
• friendly, enthusiastic and well-motivated children who are eager to learn;
• a highly stimulating, well-resourced learning environment;
• excellent opportunities for professional development;
• an exceptionally welcoming and supportive school community;
The successful candidate will:
be a qualified TA to apply for this position
. have a degree (optional) and have passed their GCSE Maths & English or Functional Skills, and are a qualified TA at Level 3 and above.
• be an excellent practitioner with strong curriculum knowledge;
• have high expectations of all children;
• be keen to develop their own skills and experiences.
Application form can be downloaded below do please read the job specification before applying.
Application forms should be completed and returned to -
Visits to the school are welcomed, please do call before visiting to make an appointment.