NQT and Teachers required for KS2 at Tudor Primary School Southall.
Closing date:Thursday 4th April 2019 at 12pm
Start Date: September 2019
We are seeking an innovative and Qualified KS2 teacher to join our school. You will need to be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the primary school national curriculum.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Are you a creative, innovative and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about learning?
Then our school can offer you:
• A supportive, hardworking and committed staff team;
• Friendly, enthusiastic and well-motivated children;
• A pleasant, well-resourced learning environment;
• Good opportunities for professional development;
• A welcoming and supportive community;
• A commitment to professional development.
The successful candidate will:
. You must be a qualified teacher to apply for this position with QTS Certified
• be an excellent practitioner;
• have the ability to motivate and inspire;
• have high expectations of all children;
• Work well as part of a team;
• have a sense of humour;
• be keen to develop skills and experience.
Application form can be downloaded below; application must be sent to email@example.com