Minutes from the School Council Tuesday 20th February 2018
School Council Members, Mrs Cooling , Mr Fajmut
Agenda – School Council discussed the following:
- Mr Fajmut has asked the school council members to come up with ideas on how each year group will be raising funds for their chosen charities.
- Each year group will be focusing on selling items of art work, or anything they have created in class to raise funds.
- Mr Fajmut will be emailing all class teachers on fundraising days.
- Children can also get sponsors from friends or families to take part in sporting events or games.
Visit to the City Hall
- Children were asked to bring in their research on how we apply democracy at Tudor.
- Children also prepared questions to ask for their trip to the City Hall.
Up Coming Events
- World Book Day Thursday 1st March, school council members to raise awareness of reading in their classes. School council members to ensure that all children in their year group are aware that they can dress up in their favourite book characters.