Minutes from the School Council Wednesday 23rd May 2018
School Council Members, Mrs Cooling & Mrs Hayer Deputy Head
Agenda – School Council discussed the following:
- Summer fair will be held on Thursday 5th July at 1.30pm.
- TPS staff and children will be preparing for the summer fair after half term.
- School council members were given a piece of homework to take home and discuss with their parents and families on what games and stalls they would like to see at the fair.
- Ideas must be bought in by 4th June 2018
- Once the school council members have handed in their ideas, these will then be discusses with the senior leadership team.
Half Term Homework:
- Well done to all the members form the school council for working ever so hard this year.
- You all have been great role models and already have achieved so many goals
- Over the half term school council members will be given some work to do.
- We would like the members to write a paragraph explaining what they have enjoyed the most and why while they have been a member of the council.
- We would also like our current members to write a shirt paragraph about what advice you would give to the next year members and why they should be part of the school council.
- Please ensure half term homework is handed in on 4th June 2018.
- We will also be holding a treat for our school council team for all their efforts dates will need to be confirmed.