Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
This will mean saving £399 per child each year.
Please ask for an application form at the school office. Or alternatively download and print the form. After completing the form, bring it to the school office.
Our office staff is happy to help you complete the form and explain any queries you may have.
Free Infant School Meal
From September all infant children (reception, year 1 and year2) will be entitled to a free school meal (whether you are receiving state assistance or not). If you would like your child to have a school meal in September, please see Miss Hillier in the school office.