Minutes from the School Council Friday 11th October 2019
School Council Members, Mrs Cooling
- Agenda – School Council discussed the following:
- School council decided this month and in November he children want to raise money for children in need
- Wrist bands will be on sale and school council members will be encouraging their classes to take part and buy.
- on 14th November TPS will celebrate Children In Need by wearing anything spotty for a small donation of £1
- Last year Mrs Cooling and council member also took part in the Environmental Project and this year in 2020 it would be lovely to see the council members to try and reapply for the award.
- This is we would like the school council to tell us what they think of climate change and create some art work.
- Environmental project will be starting in the spring term.