Important information for parents regarding Spring Term re-opening 2021
The Government announced on 30th December that primary schools in Ealing will not open from 4th January due to the rising concerns about the new strain of Covid-19 and its rapid spread.
I realise that this might be concerning and frustrating to you as parents. We will make every effort to respond to any changes as swiftly as possible and keep you informed. All updates, letters and guidance will be placed on our website and sent through the Tudor School App.
Our initial plans are:
- Children of key-workers and those who are vulnerable from Nursery to Year 6, are invited to attend school full time from 5th January 2021 from 9am- 3.30pm.
- Please check the list of key workers on the website and contact the school to register your child by Monday 4th January by 11 am using this email address: email@example.com
- Key worker families will receive a confirmation to confirm their child’s attendance on Monday 4th January.
- We will also contact all vulnerable families on Monday 4th January by telephone to confirm their child’s attendance. Please note that we may call via Skype.
- All other pupils will learn at home using a blended approach through Google classroom and learning packs.
- Children learning from home will broadly follow the same taught lessons as those in school.
- Children who attend school need to come in their winter P.E. kit every day, wearing their school top, polo shirt, blue/ black joggers and trainers. They should bring a water bottle
- We are finalising our approach for children in receipt of Free School Meals with Ealing Council and will let you know the outcome as soon as possible.
More information will be sent out to families on Monday 4th January on the Tudor School App.