Minutes from the School Council Wednesday 10th October 2018
School Council Members, Mrs Cooling & Mrs Sharma
Agenda – School Council discussed the following:
- School council assembly will be held on Friday 12th October 2018
- School council to select a charity that they would like to represent and talking about how the members will be looking after the school environment.
- In this meeting school council members discussed that they would like to pick at least 3 charities to raise money for. The members would like children to donate for upcoming Children In Need on 16th November by dressing up in spots for donation of 50p.
- The children would also like to raise money for save the children and like to hold a Christmas jumper day on 13th December. The other main charity will be decided by the members and their class peers.
- Over the Autumn term school council will be looking at environmental issues such as monitoring litter around the school, the children will also be encouraging their peers to recycle.
Next Meeting Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 9.15am - members to prepare for children In Need event and decide monitors for litter, recycling.