KS2 Year 3 Teacher Required for Tudor Primary School Southall.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Main pay scale range 1-6. In line with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
We are seeking an innovative and Qualified KS2 teacher to join our Year 3 Team. You will need to be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the primary school national curriculum.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Are you a creative, innovative and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about learning?
Then our school can offer you:
• A supportive, hardworking and committed staff team;
• Friendly, enthusiastic and well-motivated children;
• A pleasant, well-resourced learning environment;
• Good opportunities for professional development;
• A welcoming and supportive community;
• A commitment to professional development.
The successful candidate will:
. You must be a qualified teacher to apply for this position
• be an excellent practitioner;
• have the ability to motivate and inspire;
• have high expectations of all children;
• Work well as part of a team;
• have a sense of humour;
• be keen to develop skills and experience.
Application form can be downloaded below (do please read the job specification before applying).
Application forms should be completed and returned to -
Visits to the school are welcomed; please do call before visiting to make an appointment.