Furthermore our forest school activities are designed to build on our children’s innate motivation, positive attitudes and/or interests.
- Forest School is an inspirational process that offers ALL learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment with trees.
- Stepping away from indoor learning, it allows children the time and space to initiate their own learning.
- At Tudor, we want children to develop through regular experiences in the woodland, developing the child as a whole, in an enabling natural environment. Through that, Children develop in areas such as resilience, confidence, self-esteem, imagination and independence.
- Children also get the opportunity to use tools, explore, investigate, assess risks and explore the habitats around them. Children also get the opportunity to sit around the fire having snacks and drinks.
- There are no limits to their learning, no ability groups, no discrimination, no tests and most of all no pressure.
- Forest school allows the opportunity for children to access an unlimited learning potential.
Mrs Chaggar (Forest School Leader)