Southall Active Travel Consultation - Have your Say
Southall Active Travel Consultation – Have your Say
Over the next few weeks, Ealing Council and Let’s Go Southall will be consulting on how to improve opportunities for walking, cycling and using public transport in Southall.
The purpose of this initial consultation is to better understand, from people living, working and visiting Southall:
- How you currently travel around Southall
- The barriers you face walking, cycling and using public transport in Southall
- The types of interventions that would encourage you to walk, cycle and use public transport more.
Ultimately, you know Southall best, so we need your help.
The consultation will run from the 1st December to the 14th January. There are plenty of ways to get involved.
You can spend a few minutes completing an online survey, by clicking on this link: www.givemyview.com/southallactivetravel/surveys . The survey closes at midnight on 14th January.
Or you can come and share your views at any of the following events:
- Workshop #1 – Southall Manor House at 10am-1pm on Saturday 17th December
- Workshop #2 – Southall Manor House at 10am – 1pm on Saturday 14th January
These workshops are an opportunity to discuss walking, cycling and using public transport with council officers and Let’s Go Southall representatives.
There will be a presentation about the consultation, followed by a discussion in small groups. Please come along to ask questions and have your views heard.
- Pop-up #1 – Southall Station at 5pm-7pm on Tuesday 20th December
- Pop-up #2 – Southall Broadway near the Barclays at 12pm-3pm on Wednesday 11th January
This will be an informal opportunity to learn more about the consultation.
Council officers and Let’s Go Southall representatives will be handing out flyers, answering questions and listening to your views on walking, cycling and public transport in Southall.
Please drop by to speak with a member of the team.
You do not need to register in advance for any of the events, simply turn up on the day. We look forward to hearing from you!