Tudor Primary School held a 'Healthy Eating' workshop for Parents on Thursday 13th December.
Thank you for all the parents who attended it was a really great turn out.
Some of the comments from the parents were:
- It was nice to learn more about sugar and oil and how much is in the foods we eat.
- It was great session, really knowledgeable. Very helpful and I am thankful.
- Very informative and good source of information.
- The workshop was very useful to change our childrens eating habits and our daily routine.
- Good presentation & knowledge given as lots of parents are unaware of what we adults and children have on their daily meals.